THE OBJECTIVES OF THE COUNCIL ARE:-
- To register the names of the Medical Practitioners holding Recognized Medical Qualification who are practicing in the State of Tripura and to issue Provisional & Permanent Registration Certificate as per M.C.I. norms.
- To maintain the Medical Register and updating the same.
- To maintain Code and Conduct of the Medical Practitioners registered under the Council
- To take action against erring doctors.
- To award C.M.E. Credit hours to Registered Medical Practitioners attending C.M.Es by different recognized Medical Organizations within the State.